What's Truman Annex Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Truman Annex? If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Duval Street to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Harry S. Truman Little White House and Mel Fisher Maritime Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Truman Annex?
We have 313 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Truman Annex:
Weatherstation InnAdults-only B&B with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Sunset Harbor3.5-star apartment with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Central location
Keys to Paradise - Shipyard Truman AnnexCity-center condo with kitchen, patio
- Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • Beach sun loungers
PELICAN - A cheerful condo in beautiful Truman Annex and close to Duval St.City-center condo with kitchen, balcony
- Free in-room WiFi • Central location
The Banyan ResortVictorian resort with 2 outdoor pools, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Bar • Garden • Central location
How to Get to Truman AnnexTruman Annex is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Key West.
- Key West Intl. Airport (EYW), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Truman Annex
Things to See and Do in and around Truman Annex
What to See in Truman Annex
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Audubon House and Tropical Gardens
- Jackson Square
Things to Do in Truman Annex
- Duval Street
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Key West Museum of Art and History