Key West Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Key West
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Duval Street
- Mallory Square
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Southernmost Point
- Smathers Beach
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- South Beach
- Higgs Beach
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Fort East Martello Museum and Gallery
- Key West Aquarium
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- Key West Golf Club
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- Audubon House and Tropical Gardens
- Key West Cemetery
- Florida Keys Eco - Discovery Center
- Key West Shipwreck Museum
- Flagler Station Oversea Railway Historeum
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
Hotels in Key West with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Key West, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Key West by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Travelers Palm
- Service: Sunset Key Cottages
- Comfort: H2O Suites - Adults Only
- Condition: Sunset Key Cottages
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!
Key West travel guides
Key West may be on the small side as cities go, but it certainly doesn’t lack variety in its range o...
Shopping in Key West will take you from malls full of brand-name stores to the quirkiest independent...
Key West boasts a quirky, independent spirit plus an array of sights and attractions that will keep ...