What is Key West Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to appreciate the seaside city of Key West for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who visit Key West absolutely love the bars. Take a picture at Duval Street and Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Key West a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 6 cheap Key West hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Key West?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Key West budget-friendly hotels:
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Bar • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Nightclub • Bar • Central location
Almond Tree Inn Hotel - Adults OnlyAdults-only hotel within walking distance of Duval Street
Seashell Motel & Key West HostelCity-center hostel within easy reach of Duval Street
LA TE DA Hotel - Adults OnlyAdults-only hotel with outdoor pool, near Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Key West?
You'll find plenty of places to explore in Key West while staying within budget. Check out these sights and landmarks in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- Key West Tropical Forest and Botanical Garden
- South Beach
- Higgs Beach
- Smathers Beach
- Duval Street
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
Sights & Landmarks