What's Lujiazui Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Lujiazui, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this relaxing neighborhood's great shops. Nature lovers can explore top areas like The Bund. There's plenty more to see, including Shanghai Tower and Jin Mao Tower.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lujiazui?
We have 41 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Lujiazui:
Mandarin Oriental Pudong ShanghaiLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
Regent Shanghai PudongLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Shanghai PudongLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Park Hyatt ShanghaiLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe
Grand Kempinski Hotel ShanghaiRiverfront hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Spa tub • Health club
How to Get to Lujiazui
Lujiazui is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Shanghai.
- Hongqiao International Airport (SHA), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Lujiazui
- Shanghai Pudong Intl. Airport (PVG), 18 mi (28.9 km) from Lujiazui
Getting to Lujiazui on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Shangcheng Road Station
- Dongchang Road Station
- South Pudong Road Station
Things to See and Do in and around Lujiazui
What to See in Lujiazui
- The Bund
- Shanghai Tower
- Jin Mao Tower
- Shanghai World Financial Center
- Lujiazui Central Greenland