What's Gubei Like?
Visitors really like Gubei, especially its museums, shops, and picturesque gardens. Enjoy the neighborhood's art scene and rich culture. Nature lovers can visit Zhongshan Park and Jing An Park. There's plenty more to see, including Huangjincheng Road Pedestrian Street and Xianxia Road.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Gubei?
We have 11 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Gubei but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Restaurant • Steam room • Health club • Bar • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Central location
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Steam room • Health club • Central location
Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao - 0.5 mi (0.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi - 4.6 mi (7.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Central - 4.7 mi (7.6 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai - 3.7 mi (6 km) awayLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, indoor pool
JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai Tomorrow Square - 4.9 mi (7.9 km) awayLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Gubei
Gubei is located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of Shanghai.
- Shanghai Pudong Intl. Airport (PVG), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from Gubei
- Hongqiao International Airport (SHA), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Gubei
Things to See and Do in and around Gubei
What to See in Gubei
- Zhongshan Park
- Jing An Park
- Jing'an Temple
- Huangpu River
- Qibao Old Street
Things to Do in Gubei
- Huangjincheng Road Pedestrian Street
- Xianxia Road
- Grand Gateway
- Metro City
- Cloud Nine Plaza