What's Pudong Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Pudong, especially its restaurants. You might want to seek out the shops and theme park while you’re in the neighborhood. Spend an afternoon at Shanghai WIld Animal Park or Shanghai Disneyland©. There's plenty more to see, including Chuansha Park and Sanjiagang Beach Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pudong?
We have 462 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Pudong:
Mandarin Oriental Pudong ShanghaiLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Fairmont Peace HotelLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 spa tubs • Health club • Central location
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Shanghai PudongLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
The Hongta Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, ShanghaiLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
Regent Shanghai PudongLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
How to Get to Pudong
Pudong is located 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the heart of Shanghai.
- Shanghai Pudong Intl. Airport (PVG), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Pudong
- Hongqiao International Airport (SHA), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from Pudong
Getting to Pudong on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Huinan Station
- Safari Park Station
- Wild Animal Park Station
Things to See and Do in and around Pudong
What to See in Pudong
- Chuansha Park
- Sanjiagang Beach Park
- Shanghai Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park
- Shanghai New International Expo Centre
- Century Park