What's Songjiang District Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Songjiang District? Nature lovers can visit Sheshan National Forest Park and Shanghai Sculpture Park. There's plenty more to see, including Happy Valley Amusement Park and Sheshan Golf Club.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Songjiang District?
We have 63 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Songjiang District:
Intercontinental Shanghai Wonderland, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with 5 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
Hotel Shanghai Sheshan Oriental - Handwritten CollectionLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • Close to shopping
Holiday Inn Shanghai Songjiang, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Sauna • Attentive staff
Holiday Inn Express Shanghai Songjiang Fangta, an IHG Hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant, conference center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Songjiang District
Songjiang District is located 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the heart of Shanghai.
- Hongqiao International Airport (SHA), 13.3 mi (21.3 km) from Songjiang District
Getting to Songjiang District on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Songjiang Xincheng Station
- Kaiyuan Plaza Tram Stop
- North Guyang Road Tram Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Songjiang District
What to See in Songjiang District
- Sheshan National Forest Park
- Shanghai Sculpture Park
- Qibao Old Street
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Guhua Park