What's Jing'an Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Jing'an, especially its shops and temples. Make sure to enjoy this upscale neighborhood's great restaurants. Take in some culture at Shanghai Natural History Museum and Shanghai Acrobatic Theatre. There's plenty more to see, including Westgate Mall and Shanghai Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Jing'an?
We have 138 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Jing'an:
Jing An Shangri-La, ShanghaiLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Spa tub • Health club • Central location
The Puli Hotel And SpaLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Central location
The Portman Ritz-Carlton, ShanghaiLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, indoor pool
- Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Central4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Shanghai Marriott Hotel ParkviewLuxury hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Jing'anJing'an is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Shanghai.
- Shanghai Pudong Intl. Airport (PVG), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from Jing'an
- Hongqiao International Airport (SHA), 7 mi (11.2 km) from Jing'an
Getting to Jing'an on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- West Nanjing Road Station
- Jing'an Temple Station
- Changping Road Station
Things to See and Do in and around Jing'an
What to See in Jing'an
- Jing'an Temple
- Jade Buddha Temple
- Daning Lingshi Park
- Jingan Villas
- Jing An Park