What's Huangpu Like?
Visitors really like Huangpu, especially its historical sites, shops, and picturesque gardens. Enjoy this walkable neighborhood's museums and selection of restaurants. Take in some culture at Fuzhou Road and Shanghai Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Nanjing Road Shopping District and Three on the Bund.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Huangpu?
We have 274 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Huangpu:
Bulgari Hotel ShanghaiLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 bars • Central location
The Sukhothai ShanghaiLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • 2 cafes • Central location
The Yangtze Boutique ShanghaiUpscale hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Spacious rooms
The Peninsula ShanghaiLuxury hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 5 restaurants • Sauna • Central location
Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the BundRiverfront hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
How to Get to Huangpu
Huangpu is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Shanghai.
- Shanghai Pudong Intl. Airport (PVG), 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from Huangpu
- Hongqiao International Airport (SHA), 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from Huangpu
Getting to Huangpu on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Yuyuan Garden Station
- East Nanjing Road Station
- Dashijie Station
Things to See and Do in and around Huangpu
What to See in Huangpu
- Shanghai Old Street
- Yu Garden
- People's Square
- City God Temple
- Pudong Riverside Promenade and Park