Hotels in China
Search a variety of brand hotels in China and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in China to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across China, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in China to China accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in China with a great discount or a family accommodation in China at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 11824 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within China
- - Cities in China
- - Top attractions in China
- - Hotels in different areas of China
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in China
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia China reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor China reviews score for each of our 11824 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in China:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in China and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in China with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in China with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your China hotel booking, contact details for your China hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
China travel guides
Experience old Asian guests houses and indulgent Asian restaurants while surrounded by a modern city...
In spite of its upmarket image, visitors to Sanya can spend as much or as little on accommodation as...
Chongqing's enclosure deep inland in the west of China hasn't stopped it becoming one of the country...
The legendary Chinese hot pot was invented in Chongqing. Originally developed as a warming tool agai...
Chongqing is an easy city to visit. The main parts of downtown offer multi-lingual signage and the t...