What's Griffith Square like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Griffith Square? Camelback Mountain and Chase Field are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Phoenix Convention Center and Talking Stick Resort Arena are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Griffith Square
Griffith Square is located 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Griffith Square
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Griffith Square
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 15 mi (24.1 km) from Griffith Square
Things to see and do in and around Griffith Square
Things to see near Griffith Square:
- Arizona State University (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Camelback Mountain (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Chase Field (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Phoenix Convention Center (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Papago Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
Things to do near Griffith Square:
- Celebrity Theater (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Phoenix Zoo (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Biltmore Fashion Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Mill Avenue District (4 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 35°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, December (average 39 mm of rainfall)