What's Estrella Village Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Estrella Village. Take time to see the sights like Salt River while you're here. State Farm Stadium and Footprint Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Estrella Village?
We have 16 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Estrella Village:
Baymont by Wyndham Phoenix I-10 near 51st AveCity-center hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Comfort Inn I-10 West at 51st AveFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
Travelers Inn2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Estrella Village
Estrella Village is located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Estrella Village
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from Estrella Village
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from Estrella Village
Things to See and Do in and around Estrella Village
Things to See near Estrella Village:
- Salt River (14.2 mi/22.9 km away)
- American Family Fields of Phoenix (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Arizona Buddhist Temple (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Pioneer and Military Memorial Park (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to Do near Estrella Village:
- Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Arizona State Capitol (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Wesley Bolin Memorial Plaza (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Aguila Golf Course (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)