What's Downtown Phoenix Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Downtown Phoenix, especially its restaurants and live music. Enjoy the neighborhood's entertainment venues, theater scene, and museums. Plan a fun excursion to Chase Field and Footprint Center. Phoenix Convention Center and State Farm Stadium are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Downtown Phoenix?
We have 396 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Downtown Phoenix:
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix Cityscape, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Pool loungers • Central location
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix DowntownCity-center hotel with 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Residence Inn Phoenix Downtown3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
FOUNDRE Phoenix4-star hotel with 2 bars, outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Health club • Central location
Hyatt Place Phoenix / Downtown3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Downtown Phoenix
Downtown Phoenix is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Downtown Phoenix
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Downtown Phoenix
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Downtown Phoenix
Getting to Downtown Phoenix on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 12th Street - Jefferson Station
- 12th Street - Washington Station
- 3rd Street - Jefferson Station
Things to See and Do in and around Downtown Phoenix
What to See in Downtown Phoenix
- Chase Field
- Footprint Center
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Grand Canyon University
- Arizona State University