Hotels in Buckeye, Arizona
Search & Compare Buckeye Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Buckeye
Buckeye overviewBuckeye is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Plan a fun excursion to University of Phoenix Stadium and Gila River Arena. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Buckeye is for you.
Where to stay in BuckeyeWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Buckeye has accommodations to fit every need. There are 49 hotels in the Buckeye area and you can shop as many as 19 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 28%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 32 3-star hotels with an average price of $66 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $121 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 9433 user reviews of Buckeye hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express & Suites Phoenix West - Buckeye
- • Days Inn Buckeye Az
How to get to BuckeyeFly in to Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.), 33.3 mi (53.5 km) from downtown Buckeye. Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway) is the next closest major airport, 53.3 mi (85.8 km) away.
What to see around BuckeyeFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Phoenix International Raceway
- • Camelback Ranch
- • Surprise Stadium
- • University of Phoenix Stadium
- • Gila River Arena
- • White Tank Mountain Regional Park
- • Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium
- • Luke Air Force Base
- • Westgate Entertainment District
- • Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion