What's Desert Ridge Like?
While in Desert Ridge, you can spend time appreciating the theater scene and live music. The neighborhood features views of the desert. Take in some culture at a top spot like Phoenix Convention Center. Kierland Commons and Chase Field are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Desert Ridge?
We have 281 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Desert Ridge:
Residence Inn by Marriott Phoenix Desert View at Mayo Clinic3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Garden
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix North Scottsdale, an IHG HotelHotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center
Courtyard by Marriott Scottsdale NorthSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe
SpringHill Suites Scottsdale North3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Cambria Hotel Phoenix - North Scottsdale3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Spa tub • Fitness center
How to Get to Desert Ridge
Desert Ridge is located 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Desert Ridge
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Desert Ridge
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from Desert Ridge
Things to See and Do in and around Desert Ridge
What to See in Desert Ridge
- Arizona State University
- Grand Canyon University
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Chase Field
- Reach 11 Sports Complex
Things to Do in Desert Ridge
- Kierland Commons
- Desert Ridge Marketplace
- Musical Instrument Museum
- Scottsdale Quarter
- TPC Scottsdale Champions Course