What's Camelback East Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Camelback East, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighborhood's gardens. Plan a fun excursion to Arizona Biltmore Resort - Links Course and Arizona Biltmore Country Club. There's plenty more to see, including Biltmore Fashion Park and Arizona Biltmore Resort - Adobe Course.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Camelback East?
We have 1014 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Camelback East:
Royal Palms Resort and Spa, part of HyattLuxury resort with spa, outdoor pool
- Restaurant • Spa tub • Health club • Bar • Walkable location
The Camby, Autograph CollectionLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
AC Hotel by Marriott Phoenix BiltmoreMountain hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Phoenix - Airport North, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Attentive staff
Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Camelback East
Camelback East is located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Camelback East
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from Camelback East
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Camelback East
Getting to Camelback East on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 44th Street - Washington Station
- 50th Street Station
Things to See and Do in and around Camelback East
What to See in Camelback East
- Papago Park
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Wrigley Mansion
- Piestewa Peak
- Phoenix Municipal Stadium