What is Tempe Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to appreciate Tempe for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a picture at Chase Field and Footprint Center for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes Tempe popular among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 8 cheap Tempe hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Tempe?
Hotels.com travelers' top Tempe budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 2 restaurants • Central location
Hyatt Place Tempe Phoenix Airport3-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Arizona State University
University InnWalking distance from Grady Gammage Memorial Auditorium
Super 8 by Wyndham Tempe/ASU/AirportHotel with outdoor pool, near Arizona State University
Hilton Garden Phoenix Tempe, University Research Park3-star hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Tempe?
You'll find a variety of places to explore in Tempe on a modest budget. Glance at these sightseeing opportunities in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Tempe Beach Park
- Arboretum at Arizona State University
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Gallery of Scientific Exploration
- Center for Meteorite Studies
- ASU Art Museum
- Chase Field
- Footprint Center
- Mill Avenue District
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks