What's Paradise Valley Village Like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not check out Paradise Valley Village? Plan a fun excursion to Chase Field and State Farm Stadium. Kierland Commons and Phoenix Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Paradise Valley Village?
We have 642 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Paradise Valley Village:
Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix ScottsdaleSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Estate - Full Arcade- WARM Pool/Spa- All Ages Entertainment Dream!Family-friendly vacation home with private pool, fireplace
- Free in-room WiFi • Water park • Spa tub • Fitness center • Outdoor pool
Phoenix Gem w/ Heated Pool and Newly Remodeled!Mountain vacation home with private pool, fireplace
- Free in-room WiFi • Water park • Spa tub • Garden
Scarlet Mountain Hideaway. Private HEATED pool, hot tub and putting greenFamily-friendly vacation home with private pool, kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Outdoor pool • Beach sun loungers
How to Get to Paradise Valley Village
Paradise Valley Village is located 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Paradise Valley Village
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 6 mi (9.7 km) from Paradise Valley Village
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from Paradise Valley Village
Things to See and Do in and around Paradise Valley Village
What to See in Paradise Valley Village
- Arizona State University
- Grand Canyon University
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Chase Field
- State Farm Stadium
Things to Do in Paradise Valley Village
- Kierland Commons
- Westgate Entertainment District
- Desert Ridge Marketplace
- Scottsdale Quarter
- TPC Scottsdale Champions Course