What's Deer Valley Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Deer Valley, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighborhood's entertainment venues and shops. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Kierland Commons and Westgate Entertainment District. State Farm Stadium and Phoenix Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Deer Valley?
We have 241 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Deer Valley:
WaterWalk Phoenix - North Happy Valley2-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
Happy Valley HouseAdults-only guesthouse with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Phoenix North - Happy Valley, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Close to shopping
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North-Happy Valley3-star hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North/Happy Valley3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
How to Get to Deer Valley
Deer Valley is located 15.5 mi (25 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Deer Valley
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Deer Valley
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 17.4 mi (28 km) from Deer Valley
Things to See and Do in and around Deer Valley
What to See in Deer Valley
- Grand Canyon University
- State Farm Stadium
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Chase Field
- Reach 11 Sports Complex
Things to Do in Deer Valley
- Kierland Commons
- Westgate Entertainment District
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix
- Happy Valley Towne Centre
- Arrowhead Towne Center