What's Desert View Village Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Desert View Village? If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Kierland Commons to shop. Phoenix Convention Center and Chase Field are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Desert View Village?
We have 469 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Desert View Village:
Residence Inn by Marriott Phoenix Desert View at Mayo Clinic3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Garden
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phoenix North Scottsdale, an IHG HotelHotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center
Courtyard by Marriott Scottsdale NorthSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe
SpringHill Suites Scottsdale North3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Cambria Hotel Phoenix - North Scottsdale3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Spa tub • Fitness center
How to Get to Desert View Village
Desert View Village is located 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Desert View Village
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Desert View Village
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 20.5 mi (33 km) from Desert View Village
Things to See and Do in and around Desert View Village
What to See in Desert View Village
- Arizona State University
- Grand Canyon University
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Chase Field
- Reach 11 Sports Complex
Things to Do in Desert View Village
- Kierland Commons
- Desert Ridge Marketplace
- Musical Instrument Museum
- Happy Valley Towne Centre
- Scottsdale Quarter