What's Ahwatukee Foothills Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Ahwatukee Foothills, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops. Plan a fun excursion to Chase Field and Footprint Center. Other popular sights worth a visit include Phoenix Convention Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ahwatukee Foothills?
We have 253 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Ahwatukee Foothills:
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Phoenix ChandlerSuburban hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
Four Points by Sheraton Phoenix South MountainMountain hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Spacious rooms
Extended Stay America Suites Phoenix Chandler2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Ahwatukee Foothills
Ahwatukee Foothills is located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 8.1 mi (13 km) from Ahwatukee Foothills
- Phoenix - Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from Ahwatukee Foothills
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from Ahwatukee Foothills
Things to See and Do in and around Ahwatukee Foothills
What to See in Ahwatukee Foothills
- Chase Field
- Arizona State University
- Footprint Center
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Grand Canyon University
Things to Do in Ahwatukee Foothills
- Arizona Mills Mall
- Chandler Fashion Center
- Mill Avenue District
- Arboretum at Arizona State University
- Roosevelt Row