What is Key West Like for Spa Hotels?
If you're thinking about a spa retreat in Key West that includes rest and relaxation, pamper yourself and book a getaway at a hotel with a spa. Use Hotels.com to search for a spa hotel in Key West and enjoy a variety of treatments from reflexology to seaweed body wraps. Wear your fluffy robe and plush slippers, and head to the spa. After you're re-energized, enjoy some of the activities and sights that make Key West memorable. People who travel to Key West absolutely love the bars and sea views, which are great ways to enjoy the local area. Consider an outing to Duval Street, Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, or Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum to enjoy everything this destination has to offer.
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Key West?
If you can pull yourself away from your luxurious spa hotel, you may want to check out some of these things to see and do in Key West.
- South Beach
- Higgs Beach
- Smathers Beach
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Duval Street
- Mallory Dock
Museums & Art Galleries
What are Some of the Best Spa Hotels in Key West?
Our guests appreciate these spa hotels in Key West:
24 North Hotel Key WestThis on-site spa offers facials, nail services, and massages
- 3 outdoor pools • 2 poolside bars • Restaurant • Beach sun loungers • Central location
Margaritaville Beach House Key WestSpa Al Mare is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, hydrotherapy, and aromatherapy
- 2 outdoor pools • Private beach • Beach bar • 3 restaurants • Walkable location
Oceans Edge Key West Resort, Hotel & Marina4-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center, near Duval Street
- Spa services • Outdoor pool • Poolside bar • Restaurant • Central location
Havana Cabana at Key WestSpa al Mare' is an on-site spa offering massages
- Outdoor pool • Private beach • Poolside bar • Restaurant • Walkable location