What's Gocheok 2-dong like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Gocheok 2-dong? Myeongdong Street and Gyeongbok Palace are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Bukchon Hanok Village is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Gocheok 2-dong
Gocheok 2-dong is located 8 mi (12.9 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from Gocheok 2-dong
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Gocheok 2-dong
Things to see and do in and around Gocheok 2-dong
Things to see near Gocheok 2-dong:
- Gocheok Sky Dome (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Mokdong Stadium (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Gasan Digital Complex (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Guro Digital Complex (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- KBS Exhibition Hall (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near Gocheok 2-dong:
- Mario Outlet (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Times Square Mall (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- LG Arts Centre (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Mangwon Market (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Noryangjin Fish Market (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seoul?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 268 mm of rainfall)