What's Seocho-gu Like?
People go to Seocho-gu for fun-filled days at Lotte World, as well as many other top attractions like Everland. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants. Starfield COEX Mall and Dongdaemun History and Culture Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Seocho-gu?
We have 73 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Seocho-gu:
Orakai Cheonggyesan HotelUpscale hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Cafe
Hotel Peyto Gangnam3.5-star hotel with restaurant, health club
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
JW Marriott Hotel SeoulRiverfront hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 2 cafes • Fitness center
Gangnam AN Guesthouse - Hostel2-star hostel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
Snow hotelCity-center hotel
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Seocho-gu
Seocho-gu is located 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from Seocho-gu
Getting to Seocho-gu on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Yangjae Station
- Nambu Bus Terminal Station
- Yangjae Citizen's Forest Station
Things to See and Do in and around Seocho-gu
What to See in Seocho-gu
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- Yangjae Citizens' Park
- COEX Convention and Exhibition Center
- Banpo Hangang Park
- Dosan Park