What's Songpa-gu Like?
People go to Songpa-gu for fun-filled days at Lotte World, as well as many other top attractions like Everland. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great restaurants. Starfield COEX Mall and Dongdaemun History and Culture Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Songpa-gu?
We have 98 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Songpa-gu:
Signiel SeoulLakefront hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Health club • Bar
Lotte Hotel WorldRiverfront hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Sauna • 24-hour front desk
Sofitel Ambassador Seoul Hotel & Serviced ResidencesLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar
The Sangju Hotel SeoulRiverfront hotel
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 24-hour front desk
Hotel ParkHabio3.5-star hotel with water park
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe
How to Get to Songpa-gu
Songpa-gu is located 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from Songpa-gu
Getting to Songpa-gu on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Jamsil Station
- Mongchontoseong Station
- Songpanaru Station
Things to See and Do in and around Songpa-gu
What to See in Songpa-gu
- Lotte World Tower
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- Seokchon Hosu Park
- Olympic Velodrome
- Olympic Park