What's Yeongdeungpo-gu Like?
People go to Yeongdeungpo-gu to see attractions like Lotte World and to explore its green spaces like Dongdaemun History and Culture Park. Enjoy the neighborhood's entertainment venues and river views, as well as its shops. Namdaemun Market and Myeongdong Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Yeongdeungpo-gu?
We have 91 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Yeongdeungpo-gu:
GLAD Yeouido4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
UNION HOTEL2-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hi Seoul Youth Hostel2.5-star hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi
Hotel LoftRiverfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Garden
Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Yeongdeungpo-gu
Yeongdeungpo-gu is located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Yeongdeungpo-gu
- Incheon Intl. Airport (ICN), 26.1 mi (41.9 km) from Yeongdeungpo-gu
Getting to Yeongdeungpo-gu on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Yeongdeungpo Market Station
- Singil Station
- Yeongdeungpo Station
Things to See and Do in and around Yeongdeungpo-gu
What to See in Yeongdeungpo-gu
- Bukchon Hanok Village
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- KBS Exhibition Hall
- National Assembly Building
- IFC Seoul