What's Sinchon Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Sinchon, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops. Take in some culture at Yonsei University Museum and Ewha Womans University Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Supsok Hanbang Land and Seodaemun Prison History Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sinchon?
We have 75 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Sinchon:
OPPA Hostel Sinchon-HongdaeSki hostel with ski shuttle, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • Central location
Wegoinn HostelHostel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Nightclub • Cafe
BoA travel houseCity-center guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • Central location
Time Travelers Party Hostel In Hongdae
- Free WiFi • Bar
ICOS Guesthouse 1 for Female2-star hostel
- Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
How to Get to Sinchon
Sinchon is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Incheon Intl. Airport (ICN), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from Sinchon
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Sinchon
Getting to Sinchon on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Sinchon Station
- Ewha Woman's University Station
- Ahyeon Station
Things to See and Do in and around Sinchon
What to See in Sinchon
- Ewha Woman's University
- Yeonsei University
- Seogang University
- Seodaemun Prison History Museum
- Dongnimmun Gate