What's Samseong-dong Like?
People go to Samseong-dong to see attractions like Lotte World and to explore its green spaces like Dongdaemun History and Culture Park. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. Starfield COEX Mall and Myeongdong Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Samseong-dong?
We have 41 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Samseong-dong:
InterContinental Seoul COEX, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Spa tub • Health club
HOTEL in 9 GangnamUpscale hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Bar
L7 Gangnam4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
GLAD Gangnam COEX Center3.5-star hotel with restaurant, conference center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Samseong-dong
Samseong-dong is located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from Samseong-dong
Getting to Samseong-dong on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Bongeunsa Station
- Samseong Jungang Station
Things to See and Do in and around Samseong-dong
What to See in Samseong-dong
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- Bongeunsa Temple
- COEX Convention and Exhibition Center
- Seonjeongneung Royal Tombs
- Ttukseom Hangang Park