What's Jung-gu Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Jung-gu, especially its shops. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's rich culture and selection of cafes. Nature lovers can visit Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and Cheonggyecheon. There's plenty more to see, including Chungmu-ro and Bangsan Market.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Jung-gu?
We have 349 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Jung-gu:
Hotel28 Myeongdong3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Daeyoung Hotel Seoul3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
Lotte Hotel Seoul Executive TowerLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Sauna • Central location
Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Seoul MyeongdongCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Pacific Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to Jung-gu
Jung-gu is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Incheon Intl. Airport (ICN), 31 mi (49.9 km) from Jung-gu
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Jung-gu
Getting to Jung-gu on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Euljiro 4-ga Station
- Chungmuro Station
- Euljilo 3-ga Station
Things to See and Do in and around Jung-gu
What to See in Jung-gu
- Korea House
- Namsangol Hanok Village
- Dongguk University
- Dongdaemun Design Plaza