South Korea Hotels
Hotels in South Korea
Search a variety of brand hotels in South Korea and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in South Korea to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across South Korea, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in South Korea to South Korea accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in South Korea with a great discount or a family accommodation in South Korea at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 3695 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within South Korea
- - Cities in South Korea
- - Top attractions in South Korea
- - Hotels in different areas of South Korea
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in South Korea
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia South Korea reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor South Korea reviews score for each of our 3695 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in South Korea:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in South Korea and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in South Korea with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in South Korea with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your South Korea hotel booking, contact details for your South Korea hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
South Korea travel guides
As the capital and the largest city in South Korea, it's no surprise that there are over 20 district...
The Seoul shopping scene is a vibrant mix of the traditional, the fashionable and the luxurious. It ...
Korean cuisine has adapted over many centuries and is now largely based on vegetables, rice, meats a...
The city's attractions are spread out across the entirety of Seoul. Some tucked away in far out subu...
Welcome to Seoul. A vibrant amalgamation of the traditional and the modern. Teeming markets, street ...