What's Crumlin like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Crumlin. Top places in the larger area to visit include Guinness Storehouse and St. Stephen's Green. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Aviva Stadium and Dublin Port.
How to get to Crumlin
Crumlin is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Crumlin
Getting to Crumlin on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Goldenbridge Station
- Drimnagh Station
- Suir Road Station
Things to see and do in and around Crumlin
Things to see near Crumlin:
- St. Stephen's Green (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Trinity College (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Aviva Stadium (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Dublin Port (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Royal Hospital Kilmainham (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near Crumlin:
- Guinness Storehouse (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Irish Museum of Modern Art (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Collins Barracks (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Vicar Street (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)