What's North Wall Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider North Wall. Plan a fun excursion to Aviva Stadium and Dublin Port. Other popular sights worth a visit include St. Stephen's Green.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in North Wall?
We have 30 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in North Wall:
The Samuel Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hilton Garden Inn Dublin City Centre4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
The Gibson Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
The Spencer Hotel4-star hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Health club • Bar • Walkable location
The Mayson Dublin4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Health club • Cafe • Outdoor pool • Terrace
How to Get to North Wall
North Wall is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from North Wall
Getting to North Wall on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Spencer Dock Station
- Mayor Square - NCI Station
- George's Dock Station
Things to See and Do in and around North Wall
What to See in North Wall
- Trinity College
- Aviva Stadium
- St. Stephen's Green
- Dublin Port
- The Convention Centre Dublin