Hotels in Myrtle Point, Oregon
Search & Compare Myrtle Point Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Myrtle Point
Myrtle Point overviewMyrtle Point is a luxury getaway distinct for its beaches and riverfront, and known for its spas and casinos. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Soak up some sunshine at Bullards Beach State Park and Face Rock State Scenic Viewpoint. Make it a point to see sights like Bandon Crossings Golf Course and West Coast Game Park Safari. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Myrtle Point is for you.
Where to stay in Myrtle PointWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Myrtle Point can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 16 hotels in the Myrtle Point area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
How to get to Myrtle PointFly in to North Bend, OR (OTH-Southwest Oregon Regional), 24.9 mi (40 km) from downtown Myrtle Point.
What to see around Myrtle PointIts beaches and riverfront are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Bullards Beach State Park
- • Coquille River Lighthouse
- • Face Rock State Scenic Viewpoint
- • Bandon Beach
- • Bandon Crossings Golf Course
- • West Coast Game Park Safari
- • Bandon Face Rock Golf Course
- • Bandon Dunes Golf Resort
- • Watson Ranch Golf
When to visit Myrtle PointIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 63°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 66°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 25.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.5 inches
- • July-September: 2.7 inches
- • October-December: 26.1 inches