What's Ballsbridge Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Ballsbridge, especially its restaurants and live music. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops and bars. Plan a fun excursion to Aviva Stadium and Dublin Port. Other popular sights worth a visit include St. Stephen's Green.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ballsbridge?
We have 67 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Ballsbridge:
InterContinental Dublin, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Bar • Comfy beds
Dylan HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Aberdeen Lodge4-star guesthouse with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
Ariel HouseUpscale guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Walkable location
How to Get to Ballsbridge
Ballsbridge is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Ballsbridge
Traveling to Ballsbridge by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Dublin Lansdowne Road Station
- Dublin Sandymount Station
Things to See and Do in and around Ballsbridge
What to See in Ballsbridge
- Aviva Stadium
- St. Stephen's Green
- Trinity College
- Dublin Port
- Herbert Park