Hotels in Tralee

Photo by Adrienne O'Callaghan

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Tralee?

Top landmarks in Tralee

Find out more about Tralee

Tralee is a friendly locale known for its bars and restaurants. Plan a fun excursion to Aqua Dome and Ballyseedy Woods while here. Check out other sights like St. John's Parish and Tralee Town Park.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travelers recommend in Tralee?
Brook Manor Lodge, Cois Li B&B and Meadowlands Hotel are all accommodations that are popular with guests.
Where can I get free parking at my hotel in Tralee?
Park your car for free at Ballyclogher House B&B.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Tralee?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your plans to Tralee, most properties offer refundable* rates you can book. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Which Tralee hotels do guests like for their central location?
Travelers like these properties for their good location: Ballyroe Heights Hotel and The Rose Hotel.
Where should I consider staying in Tralee if I'm looking for a cheap accommodation?
Tralee Holiday Lodge is an accommodation you might want to consider that’ll save you money.
Where can I stay in Tralee if I want a vacation home instead of a hotel?
You’ll find 9 vacation homes on our site. You can also consider one of the 7 cottages for your trip.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Tralee for a family-friendly trip?
Your kids are welcome at Killarney House, Meadowlands Hotel and Ballyroe Heights Hotel. You can also see 26 available options on our site.
Where should I stay in Tralee for a getaway with my partner?
Tralee Holiday Lodge and Ballyseede Castle are a couple of good options for a romantic getaway with your special someone.
Where should I stay in Tralee if I want a luxury accommodation?
A couple of options for a luxurious stay include Meadowlands Hotel and The Rose Hotel.
What will the weather in Tralee be like during my trip?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Tralee when the average temp is 58°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 43°F. December and January are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Tralee accommodation with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Tralee trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring