What's Jiading District Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Jiading District? Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Nanxiang Old Street and Jiading Nanxiang Ancient Town. There's plenty more to see, including Jiading Confucian Temple and Shanghai International Circuit.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Jiading District?
We have 63 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Jiading District:
Sheraton Shanghai Jiading HotelLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Spa tub • 24-hour health club
Wyndham Shanghai Nanxiang4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • 24-hour health club • 24-hour front desk
Hyatt Regency Shanghai JiadingLuxury hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center
Crowne Plaza Shanghai Anting, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Golf course • Steam room
How to Get to Jiading District
Jiading District is located 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the heart of Shanghai.
- Hongqiao International Airport (SHA), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Jiading District
Getting to Jiading District on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- North Jiading Station
- Baiyin Road Station
- West Jiading Station
Things to See and Do in and around Jiading District
What to See in Jiading District
- Jiading Confucian Temple
- Shanghai International Circuit
- Nanxiang Old Street
- Jiading Nanxiang Ancient Town
- Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Plant