What's Getsemani like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Getsemani, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Enjoy the neighbourhood's live music and bars. Take time to see places such as Ayala Center and Plaza de la Trinidad while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Santisima Trinidad Church and Ciudad Movil Cultural Center.
How to get to Getsemani
Getsemani is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Cartagena.
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Getsemani
Things to see and do in and around Getsemani
What to see in Getsemani
- Plaza de la Trinidad
- Santisima Trinidad Church
- Centenary Park
- San Roque Church
Things to do in Getsemani
- Ayala Center
- Ciudad Movil Cultural Center
When is the best time to visit Cartagena?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, April (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 29°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, September, August (average 351 mm of rainfall)