What's Bocagrande Like?
Visitors really like Bocagrande, especially its historical sites, restaurants, and beach access. Enjoy the neighborhood's entertainment venues and bars. With a trip to Ayala Center or Centro Comercial La Serrezuela, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Bocagrande Beach and Castillo Grande Beach.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bocagrande?
We have 455 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Bocagrande:
Hyatt Regency CartagenaLuxury hotel with 3 outdoor pools, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Health club • Bar
OZ Hotel Luxury3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
Holiday Inn Express Cartagena Bocagrande, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace
Hotel La Gran Via3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Spacious rooms
InterContinental Cartagena De Indias, an IHG Hotel4-star beachfront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center
How to Get to Bocagrande
Bocagrande is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Cartagena.
- Rafael Nunez Intl. Airport (CTG), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Bocagrande
Things to See and Do in and around Bocagrande
What to See in Bocagrande
- Bocagrande Beach
- Castillo Grande Beach
- El Laguito Beach
- Bodeguita Dock
- Clock Tower
Things to Do in Bocagrande
- Ayala Center
- Centro Comercial La Serrezuela
- National Aviary of Colombia
- Rio Cartagena Casino
- Centro Comercial Nao