What's Cheonho-dong like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Cheonho-dong? Take time to see places such as Gwangnaru Hangang Park and Amsadunchi Ecological Park while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Lotte World and Gyeongbok Palace.
How to get to Cheonho-dong
Cheonho-dong is located 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from Cheonho-dong
Getting to Cheonho-dong on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Cheonho Station
- Gangdong Station
- Gupeundari Station
Things to see and do in and around Cheonho-dong
What to see in Cheonho-dong
- Gwangnaru Hangang Park
- Amsadunchi Ecological Park
Things to do near Cheonho-dong:
- Lotte World (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Lotte Concert Hall (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Lotte World Mall (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Children's Grand Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Charlotte Theater (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seoul?