What's Jangan-dong like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Jangan-dong? Take time to see the sights such as Gyeongnam Bowlingjang while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Lotte World and Gyeongbok Palace.
How to get to Jangan-dong
Jangan-dong is located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Jangan-dong
Things to see and do in and around Jangan-dong
Things to see near Jangan-dong:
- Lotte World Tower (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Hanyang University (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Konkuk University (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Kyunghee University (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Jangan-dong:
- Gyeongnam Bowlingjang (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Lotte World (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Sejong University Museum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Children's Grand Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Gyeongdong Market (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seoul?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 222 mm of rainfall)