What's Black Rock like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Black Rock. Take time to see places such as Delaware Park and Buffalo Religious Arts Center while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Rich Marina.
How to get to Black Rock
Black Rock is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Buffalo.
- Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from Black Rock
- Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Black Rock
Things to see and do in and around Black Rock
What to see in Black Rock
- Buffalo State College
- Delaware Park
- Buffalo Religious Arts Center
- Rich Marina
Things to do near Black Rock:
- Albright - Knox Art Gallery (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Buffalo Zoo (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Kleinhans Music Hall (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Buffalo Museum of Science (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Shea's Performing Arts Center (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Buffalo?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, May, April (average 135 mm of rainfall)