What's Black Rock Like?
People go to Black Rock to see attractions like Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and to explore its green spaces like Niagara Falls State Park. Clifton Hill and Walden Galleria Mall are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Black Rock?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Black Rock but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) awayArt Deco hotel with casino, indoor pool
Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown - 3.1 mi (4.9 km) away3-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
How to Get to Black Rock
Black Rock is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Buffalo.
- Buffalo Niagara Intl. Airport (BUF), 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from Black Rock
- Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Black Rock
Things to See and Do in and around Black Rock
What to See in Black Rock
- University At Buffalo - North Campus
- Highmark Stadium
- Niagara Falls State Park
- Buffalo State College
- Delaware Park
Things to Do in Black Rock
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Clifton Hill
- Walden Galleria Mall
- Buffalo Zoo
- Chippewa District