What's Front Park Like?
People go to Front Park to see attractions like Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and to explore its green spaces like Niagara Falls State Park. Clifton Hill and Walden Galleria Mall are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Front Park?
We have 38 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Front Park but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center - 1.5 mi (2.4 km) awayArt Deco hotel with casino, indoor pool
Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown - 1.4 mi (2.3 km) away3-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
How to Get to Front Park
Front Park is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Buffalo.
- Buffalo Niagara Intl. Airport (BUF), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Front Park
- Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.), 13.7 mi (22 km) from Front Park
Things to See and Do in and around Front Park
What to See in Front Park
- University At Buffalo - North Campus
- Highmark Stadium
- Niagara Falls State Park
- D'Youville College
- Peace Bridge
Things to Do in Front Park
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Clifton Hill
- Walden Galleria Mall
- Kleinhans Music Hall
- Chippewa District