What's New Town like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider New Town? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Duval Street. Smathers Beach and Fort East Martello Museum and Gallery are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to New Town
New Town is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Key West.
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.), 1 mi (1.6 km) from New Town
Things to see and do in and around New Town
Things to see near New Town:
- Smathers Beach (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Higgs Beach (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- South Beach (2.1 mi/3.5 km away)
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Harry S. Truman Little White House (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near New Town:
- Duval Street (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Fort East Martello Museum and Gallery (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Key West Golf Club (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Key West?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, October, July (average 264 mm of rainfall)