What's Stone Oak Like?
People go to Stone Oak for fun-filled days at Six Flags Fiesta Texas, as well as many other top attractions like San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. Lackland Air Force Base and The Shops of La Cantera are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Stone Oak?
We have 37 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Stone Oak:
Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio North Stone Oak3-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio North Stone Oak3-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Antonio NorthSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Spacious rooms
Hyatt Place San Antonio–North/Stone Oak3-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Central location
Best Western Plus Hill Country Suites2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Close to shopping
How to Get to Stone Oak
Stone Oak is located 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the heart of San Antonio.
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Stone Oak
Things to See and Do in and around Stone Oak
What to See in Stone Oak
- AT&T Center
- McAllister Park
- University of Texas at San Antonio
- Trinity University
- St. Mary's University
Things to Do in Stone Oak
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- The Shops of La Cantera
- San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium
- Market Square
- North Star Mall