What's Cascade-Chipita Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Cascade-Chipita Park? Take time to see places such as North Pole Colorado and North Slope Recreation Area while you're here. Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Cascade-Chipita Park
Cascade-Chipita Park is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Cascade.
- Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (COS), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from Cascade-Chipita Park
Things to see and do in and around Cascade-Chipita Park
Things to do in Cascade-Chipita Park
- North Pole Colorado
- North Slope Recreation Area
When is the best time to visit Cascade?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, December, March (average 0°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, May, June (average 163 mm of rainfall)