What's Rockrimmon Like?
People go to Rockrimmon to see attractions like Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and to explore its green spaces like Garden of the Gods. There's plenty more to see, including Chapel Hills Mall and Red Rock Canyon.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Rockrimmon?
We have 29 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Rockrimmon:
Colorado Springs MarriottMountain hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Air Force AcademyHotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Attentive staff
Comfort Inn North - Air Force Academy Area2.5-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
Extended Stay America Suites Colorado Springs West2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
How to Get to Rockrimmon
Rockrimmon is located 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the heart of Colorado Springs.
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from Rockrimmon
Things to See and Do in and around Rockrimmon
What to See in Rockrimmon
- Garden of the Gods
- US Air Force Academy
- University of Colorado-Colorado Springs
- Red Rock Canyon
- Monument Valley Park
Things to Do in Rockrimmon
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Chapel Hills Mall
- The Citadel Mall
- Adventure Golf and Batting Cages
- Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame