What's Peak 9 Like?
Peak 9 is a walkable part of town where you can spend time checking out the coffeehouses. You can enjoy winter fun in the neighborhood such as skiing and snowboarding. There's lots to explore including top spots like Breckenridge Ski Resort and Keystone Ski Resort. Other popular sights worth a visit include Vail Ski Resort.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Peak 9?
We have 1535 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Peak 9:
Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center3.5-star ski-in/ski-out resort with ski storage, ski rentals
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • 8 spa tubs • Walkable location
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel BreckenridgeUpscale ski-in/ski-out hotel with free ski shuttle, ski storage
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace • Central location
Things to See and Do in and around Peak 9
What to See in Peak 9
- Maggie Pond
- Frisco Adventure Park
- Dillon Reservoir
- Keystone Lake
- Clear Creek
Things to Do in Peak 9
- Main Street
- Main Street
Other Popular Peak 9 Attractions
- Sawmill Reservoir
- Carter Park
- Marina Park
- Tenmile Range Peak 7
When Is the Best Time to Visit Breckenridge?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 54°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 15°F)
- Rainiest months: July, May, August, April (average 6 inches of rainfall)