What's Historic Filipinotown like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Historic Filipinotown? Take time to see places such as Filipino American WWII Veterans Memorial and Filipino Christian Church while you're here. Dodger Stadium and Crypto.com Arena are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Historic Filipinotown
Historic Filipinotown is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from Historic Filipinotown
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Historic Filipinotown
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Historic Filipinotown
Things to see and do in and around Historic Filipinotown
What to see in Historic Filipinotown
- Filipino American WWII Veterans Memorial
- Filipino Christian Church
Things to do near Historic Filipinotown:
- Hollywood Walk of Fame (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Ahmanson Theatre (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Walt Disney Concert Hall (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- The Broad (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Grammy Museum (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Los Angeles?
- Hottest months: September, August, July, October (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: February, December, January, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 66 mm of rainfall)