What's Silver Lake Like?While in Silver Lake, you can spend time appreciating the live music and theater scene. The neighborhood features views of the lake. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Melrose Avenue to shop. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Dodger Stadium and Crypto.com Arena.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Silver Lake?
We have 70 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Silver Lake:
Comfort Inn Los Angeles near HollywoodCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
The Lexmar Dodger Stadium HollywoodCity-center motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Silver LakeSilver Lake is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Silver Lake
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 9 mi (14.4 km) from Silver Lake
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Silver Lake
Things to See and Do in and around Silver Lake
Things to See near Silver Lake:
- Mattachine Steps (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Dodger Stadium (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Crypto.com Arena (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Los Angeles Convention Center (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Hollywood Walk of Fame (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to Do near Silver Lake:
- Melrose Avenue (6.3 mi/10.2 km away)
- Walt Disney Concert Hall (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Greek Theatre (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Microsoft Theater (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Hollywood Palladium (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)